Re: A proposal for a decentralized, peer-reviewed academic journal system for the Web

On 01/14/2013 03:58 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> If, as you say Manu, PaySwarm already has this available in its core
>  architecture, then I think the time is right to start it.

More food for thought:

Mathematicians aim to take publishers out of publishing
http://www.nature.com/news/mathematicians-aim-to-take-publishers-out-of-publishing-1.12243

I've sent an e-mail to Jean-Pierre Demailly, just to reach out and offer
our help.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/