Fwd: Financial vocabularies ?

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 17:49:47 +0100
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dziugas Tornau <dziugas.tornau@gmail.com>
Date: 6 February 2013 12:04
Subject: Financial vocabularies ?
To: LOD <public-lod@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

We're working here in Lithuania on a proposal for the government to start
using LOD as main model for its public data.
I'm trying to construct a dataset of the elections' candidates' publicly
available financial data - assets, loans, debt, revenue, taxes paid, cash,
Does anyone know of a existing financial/accounting vocabulary for
describing such data? So far the closest ones I found are UK payment
vocabulary & Good relations, although these ones are not exactly for the
same purpose and lack financial terms.