Re: MNDF_Project

On 12/16/2013 03:20 PM, Brent Shambaugh wrote:
> Manu (or an intent observer of this list), I was quite certain that
> you started a github project that seemed to have something to do with
> MNDF. I recall seeing a link to it in my inbox. Do you know what it
> was?

Yeah, it's here:

https://github.com/web-payments/fund

It didn't get too far due to lack of time on our part and a fairly
hostile reaction from the Debian community to the project:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2013/06/msg00028.html

We do intend to pick the work back up at some point, but are focused on
the Web Payments Workshop and closing out some of our other work in the
mean time (like JSON-LD and the HTTP Signatures work).

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/