Re: Input needed: US Federal Reserve Payments Position Paper

In the course of removing those sections, it occurs to me as perhaps
suitable to add the following to the existing section of "Government
Regulatory Environment":

In general, we call the Federal Reserve Board's attention to the
International Monetary Fund's Code of Good Practices on Transparency in
Monetary and Financial Policies, which recommends that "the coverage of
transparency practices for financial policies in the Code includes those
for the operation of systemically important components of the nation's
payment system".

Please let me know if this is acceptable.