Re: Input needed: US Federal Reserve Payments Position Paper

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Web Payments group is submitting a position paper to the US Federal
> Reserve on the work we're doing here, inviting them to join this group
> or have us advise their work. Ultimately, the goal of the paper is to
> get a dialogue going between the Fed and this group.
>
> The first very rough draft is here, it still needs a good bit of polishing:
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/FedPaymentsPositionPaper

1: it might be possible to shorten the paper by removing some techinical
details. The group position
paper does not need to demonstrate that the group knows its stuff.

2: mention RBC/mintchip as a possible design partner: Bitcoins are scary,
Canadian dollars less so.

3: possibly talk up "healthy coopetition" unless that neologism isn't fun
any more

--

The one L lama, he's a priest
The two L llama, he's a beast