Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, December 4th 2013

Dear Manu:

Can we speak briefly (2min) on Web Payments@ African Union?

As you know we will be speaking on Web Payments at the 2013 African ICT
Week in Adis Ababa this Thursday 5th December afternoon as part of the 50th
Anniversary celebration of the founding of African Union - specifically  as
it may relate to their development plans for the next 50 years. As you know
Africa has experience with their own mobile-payment technology/policy that
might worth exploring at some point.

http://www.africanictweek.org/

Cheers,

p.