Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, December 4th 2013

Hey Manu,

Long time since we spoke! How was the Thanksgiving holiday? Trust your
5-week jaunt across the world was fun and productive.

I've been traveling and busy with a couple of initiatives myself.

Let's catch up soon.

--
Madhu Nott
The Payments Foundry