Re: trsst microblogging

Every once in awhile I go to the library and pick up a "random" audio book.
This week it was "The power of habit: why we do what we do in life and
business". It talks about ques and rewards among other things. If I wonder
if its logic explains the reason why I was confused when I put a red ink
tube in a transparent and light blue pen casing. I hope this adds an
element to this discussion.