Re: Intro

As a regular member that decision is well above my pay grade. I would suggest getting in touch with Lindsay Holland at the Bitcoin Foundation, perhaps there's a way to set up the forums so that web payments people can access the "Law and Policy" and "Regulatory Affairs" sub forums.
Also, becoming an annual Bitcoin Foundation member is only .2 bitcoins and helps support efforts like this week's visit to Washington DC: http://www.bloomberg.com/video/bitcoin-s-bid-for-legitimacy-3b47o9o2R1C7qjfk0H8TKA.html

Best,

Pierre