Re: trsst microblogging

On the micropayment side, this is now the 4th implementation of the idea
not including my Watershed FOSS project to tackle this issue in basically
the same way.   Non-crowdfunded options that are already available are
bitwall.io bitcredit.io bitmonet
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1jh8lh/bitmonet_monetization_platform_for_content/

The microblogging and encrypted communications are interesting, but again
there are lots of options out there for both that haven't taken off.   I've
been pulling back from crowdfunding projects like this recently because
there are so many hands working towards the goal already.

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com>
For Encrypted Communication I use *Bitmessage*
*BM-BcTBGMgoQJ1Lt8GmYDbLx7Vo2t6PBubp*
[image: Inline image 2]
Talk to me on Gli.ph, my preferred mobile communications platform