Re: Webkeys, OpenID, WebID, OAuth etc..

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:00:33 -0400
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
CC: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>, public-webid Group <public-webid@w3.org>
On 4/22/13 3:43 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> Still I wonder why you attacked WebID if WebKeys has nothing to
> do with browser based login.
That's the crux of the matter with regards to my initial post. Thus far,
I still haven't been able to make the connection that warranted the
WebID criticism.

I still suspect it boils down to HTTP URI scheme specificity as a
denotation mechanism for agents.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen