Re: Web Payments with PaySwarm: Identity (part 1 of 3) [via Web Payments]

Manu,

Thanks for posting this. I look forward to parts 2 and 3!

--
Brent Shambaugh

I've worked with polymers, I teach chemistry, I'm currently researching how
to build distributed economies.
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/experiments/connect_dots3.html