Re: Payments and Trust

From: David Nicol <davidnicol@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:42:29 -0500
Cc: "public-webpayments@w3.org" <public-webpayments@w3.org>
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Melvin Carvalho
<melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very nice!
>
> I think one of the final pieces of the puzzle here is 'credit limits'.
>
> Alice trusts Bob ... but only to the tune of 10 euros.  Higher limits need
> to be negotiated.

Alice trusts Bob for ten euros, but Discover Card trusts Bob for ten
thousand. Why replace? There should be plenty of capital available for
constructing new marketing/sales channels for existing moneylenders.
(if any of them are reading this, please contact me off-list.)