Re: Linking XBRL to RDF: The Road To Extracting Financial Data For Business Value

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:22:12 -0400
To: public-webpayments@w3.org, Graham G Rong <grong@MIT.EDU>
On 9/11/12 3:53 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> http://semanticweb.com/linking-xbrl-to-rdf-the-road-to-extracting-financial-data-for-business-value_b31987

Trouble is that post links to nothing. I was hoping to see links to an
actual project etc..

Here are links to what exists re. XBRL and Linked Data for a few years
now. I someone can get me links, I'll add to my bookmark collection.

Graham please note. I'll also be at MIT tonight, so we can catch up, if
you're there :-)

Links:

1. http://delicious.com/kidehen/xbrl+xbrl_linkeddata_demo -- my old
bookmark collection (note: URIBurner is going through an unstable phase
so you get broken links or "limit exceeded" errors

2. http://bit.ly/THhI9Z -- Microsoft Statement snippet that I just
transformed into Linked Data "on the fly" from an XBRL instance data
document

3. http://rhizomik.net/semanticxbrl/html/ -- another effort that started
in parallel with ours, a few years ago.

--