Re: draft data format for Opentabs

Hi,
I'm trying to read the open tabs spec and it seems really interesting, here
are a few comments.

For pretty much the same reason that I'm against the JSON LD format's colon
prefix notation I think Hungarian notation is a really bad idea.

I'd like to strongly recommend against Hungarian notation. It is quite
unreadable and I can't see any benefits at all from it. If possible it's
even more confusing that JSON-LD's colon prefix notation.

For these standards to take off they need to be very simple, skimmable etc.
JSON is also commonly translated into methods/attributes in the programming
language used.

Besides that I'd also still like to recommend the words "from" and "to"
instead of "source" and "destination". I personally believe that if there
are simple synonyms available they should be preferred over longer more
complex terms. This goes for PaySwarm as well of course.

Finally instead of Ower and Owee I suggest using the the proper English
words Debtor and Creditor. I know these words can be loaded with other
meanings, but still they are the correct terms.

http://picomoney.com - A whole new kind of money
http://payglo.be - Blog about payments from a global perspective