making the webcredits.org spec more strict about 'source' and 'destination' fields.

Oops, i just saw i sent this reply only to Manu and not to the list:

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org> wrote:
> for instance adding a sentence "the above webcredit would probably be
> interpreted by most systems as a statement saying that, independently
> of other IOUs that may or may not exist between the two parties, the
> IOU with this timestamp represents a debt in which Melvin owes Nathan
> 5 euros".

oops! there we go already... i just looked up
http://purl.org/commerce#Transfer and it's actually the other way
around. The statement represents a transfer, so presumably Melvin gave
Nathan money, and it's now actually Nathan who owes Melvin money.

or maybe it's unspecified who owes who the 5 euros? maybe we need to
leave it open. ;)

i'm also a bit confused btw by the relationship between the
'webpayments' community group and the 'webcredits' spec, and the fact
that the type of a webcredit can apparently be 'transfer' (which to me
means more transaction or payment than credit), doesn't help with
that. maybe the webpayments CG wiki should list the specs that are
relevant for it, so webcredits and payswarm iiuc, and maybe also
mention opentransact and ripple as related work?