Re: Chair for Web Payments CG

It has been a while since I had a chance to fully participate, but have
been staying up to date with all of the great work the group has been
doing.  In addition, Manu has been doing an awesome job with the duties
required of the Chair and agree with the rest on proposal #2.

 --
Jose "Manny" De Loera
Project Manager

Linkedin <http://linkd.in/f1grtc>