Re: Introductions

On 02/26/2012 12:51 AM, Andrew Durham wrote:
> Manu invited me to join this list after I wrote him with ideas about
>  alternative currency and crowdfunding for PaySwarm. (see new threads
>  soon.) Thanks, Manu!
>
> My dad transmitted to me an interest--later fueled by my
> anarcho-capitalism--in monetary theory, specifically, alternative
> currencies and methods of payment and funding. A strict monetarist, I
> see little future in: - monopolized currency - the global corporatism
> that depends on it - state-enforced intellectual property

Hi Andrew - welcome to the list. :)

You certainly have a different background from many of the others on the
list that I've worked with, so, I'm glad to have your perspective
included in the discussion. :)

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/