Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Tuesday, July 10th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:57:37 -0400
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
During the call two weeks ago we discussed expressing alternative
currencies and currency creation via currency mints. Let's continue the
discussion we've been having about alternative currency support this
week - focusing on strategies to reduce hoarding of decentralized
currencies (inflation, currency expiration), and how to do fixed
allocation (digital bills and coins) vs. dynamic allocation (digital
wallets with built-in checkpointing).

If there are any updates or changes to the Agenda, please send them to
the mailing list before the telecon or mention them at the beginning of
the call.

The dial-in information as well as minutes and audio logs of previous
meetings can be found here:

Tuesday, July 10th 2012
Time: 1800 UTC, 11am San Francisco, 2pm Boston, 7pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
SIP: payswarm@digitalbazaar.com
Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6300
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Longley, Manu, Jeff, Lehn

1. Reducing hoarding of decentralized currencies
2. Fixed allocation vs. Dynamic allocation of currency amounts
3. The final Transaction Algorithm
4. The final Decentralized Settlement Algorithm

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?