Re: On Interoperability

A very good point and that is where I and many others think OpenTransact
can really shine.

To avoid centralization, I prefer it starting informally through a smaller
network of payment providers, learning from that and creating more
formalized structures probably based on Ripple afterwards.

OpenTransact is already well represented in the community currency space
and will hopefully be more so in the next year. Several people in the UK
community currency space are working on creating more formal networks
between each other already.