Re: On reinventing PKI

So how would I:

- create a mobile wallet app with one or more payswarm authorities?
- give permission to a Mint like system to pull out and analyze my data?

There are many different use cases that I can't see solved without either
sharing my Payswarm Authority password or using OAuth.

--
http://picomoney.com - Like money, just smaller
http://stakeventures.com - My blog about startups and agile banking