Re: Part 3: PaySwarm vs. OpenTransact Comparison

Manu you must have a log of time on your hand writing these epics. I have
not read this yet and it will take me a while to get through it.

>From a really quick skim almost all the arguments here and in my earlier
replies are because there is a huge difference in the fundamental approach
to both standards.

--
http://picomoney.com - Like money, just smaller
http://stakeventures.com - My blog about startups and agile banking