PaySwarm teleconference poll

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:30:25 -0500
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Hi all,

This is a new poll to see when the best time to have the PaySwarm
teleconferences would be for those that want to participate in the calls:

If you would like to join the calls, please list your availability. Note
that these times are general (ignore the dates). We will use whatever
time is most popular for every single one of our bi-monthly calls.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched