Telecon time moved to 4pm EST tomorrow (was: Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Friday, February 10th, 2012)

On 02/08/2012 08:12 PM, Jeff Sayre wrote:
> I will be in Chicago through Friday morning. So, I'm not sure if I'll be
> back at the office in time for the telecon. However, if it is shifted to 4
> pm EST, then there is an outside chance I can make it.

Then let's switch it to 4pm EST since the regulars can make it at 4pm,
including you, and we get our CTO on the call.

blog: PaySwarm vs. OpenTransact Shootout
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/web-payments-comparison/