4 New Use Cases Added

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 00:43:17 -0400
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
The 4 new use cases that we discussed on the last telecon have been
added to the newest date-stamped use cases document:

http://payswarm.com/specs/ED/use-cases/2011-10-25/

Specifically:

* 2.8 Mobile Computing-based Purchase
* 2.9 Point-of-Sale Device
* 2.10 Automated Vending
* 2.11 Currency Exchange

I think that covers every use case we've discussed on this mailing list
to date. We may discover more as we continue into the Requirements
discussion.

blog: Standardizing Payment Links - Why Online Tipping has Failed
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/payment-links/