Interesting article on Des Moines-based startup

From: Jeff Sayre <jeff@sayremedia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:23:27 -0800
To: "Web Payments" <public-webpayments@w3.org>
I thought this article was relevant given the work we are doing in this CG.

This 28-Year-Old Is Making Sure Credit Cards Won't Exist In The Next Few
Years:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/11/10/businessinsiderthis-28-year-old-is-.DTL

Jeff

---
Jeff Sayre

w: http://jeffsayre.com/
t: @jeffsayre
G+: forget it, their profile URL's suck; just use search