Re: The PaySwarm Ecosystem

On 11/30/11 9:43 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Graph Normalization
> http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/rdf-graph-normalization/
>
> [snip]... We express assets
> and listings on the PaySwarm network as a graph of information (in the
> mathematical sense).

Manu, "The PaySwarm Ecosystem" is a great overview. Thank you very much.

The only element I don't understand is the Graph. Not the Graph
Normalization -- I believe I understand the need to Normalize so
you're not comparing apples and oranges.

But, what's the Graph used for in the first place? At the same high
level of abstraction that you summarized the other elements of the
ecosystem, could you summarize that? (I tried reading in the spec link
you provided, but it's at too detailed a level for me).

In other words, in a given simple payment transaction, what does the
graph do, exactly? In words that my mother might understand?  :-)

Steven Rowat