Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Friday, September 2nd, 2011

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 00:43:05 -0400
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
We have our first public Web Payments Telecon coming up on this Friday,
September 2nd, 2011. The call information can be found here:

Please make sure to test out your SIP connection a day or two before the
teleconference by calling in to make sure it works. Please use a headset
with an integrated mic if you have one. Many of the laptop microphones
pick up too much background noise. You can also use a regular phone to
dial-in if the SIP connection doesn't work for you, but please use this
as a last resort.

Friday, September 2nd 2011
Time: 1600 UTC, 9am San Francisco, 12pm Boston, 5pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: payswarm@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6300
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: volunteer?

1. Introductions
2. Resources
    * W3C mailing list and blog
    * Telecon Bridge and IRC bot
    * Source control for specs/website
    * Implementations
3. Web Payments Goals
    * Value transfer (core payment)
    * Discoverability of assets and payment methods
    * Offer creation and discoverability
    * Offer acceptance

blog: Uber Comparison of RDFa, Microformats and Microdata