Re: Introductions

From: Mike Johnson <mjohnson@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:15:06 -0400
To: public-webpayments@w3.org
Hi everyone,

My name is Mike Johnson and I'm COO of Digital Bazaar. I work with Manu,
Dave Longley and Dave Lehn on PaySwarm, our micro-payment platform
incorporating semantic data. Previously we launched Bitmunk, an Indie
music store that utilized peer-to-peer swarming and micro-payments.

Web Payments have been our company's focus for the past 8 years. We are
all very excited about getting the chance to work with this group to
create the standard for payment on the Web.

- Mike

Mike Johnson
COO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.