RE: WPIG participation

Dear Jurgen:
Thanks very much for helping us shape our group, and your contributions in these formative times.
We will look forward to seeing you again, and perhaps to your rejoining us when circumstances allow.

Best regards,
David

This electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this electronic message is confidential and proprietary, and may include privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this electronic message and any attachments and notify the sender of the error. Please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or any attachments is strictly prohibited.