Re: FW: Call for Consensus to Request Member Review of Commerce IG Charter - Please Respond by 19 June

CANTON Consulting supports the proposal and suggests minor amendments:

   - in 1.1 Liaise : "regulatory bodies" instead of "regulatory agencies"
   (the word "Agency" is quite specific to the US organization)
   -  In part 2. : we similarly suggest to change "regulatory bodies, (...)
   and central banks" in " standards bodies, regulatory agencies,

    consumer groups, and trade organizations. Examples include EMVCo, the
   PCI Security Council, ISO 20022 and other committees, the FIDO Alliance,
   GSMA, GS1, UN/CEFACT, and regulatory bodies (agencies, central banks, ...) "

(BTW, there no reason why central banks should be in the scope, besides
being in charge to regulate payment activity)

We have no objection for a 1 week extension of the delay
Best regards
Jean-Yves

Jean-Yves ROSSI
+336  51 24 77 94
jean-yves.rossi@cantonconsulting.fr
[image: logo_CANTON-Consulting] CANTON <http://goog_1803985827/> -
Consulting <http://cantonconsulting.eu/>
*Découvrez NDP, le meilleur outil de veille
<http://cantonconsulting.eu/edition/abonnement/abonnement-decouverte-formule-d-essai-incluant-4-numeros>
sur
les ruptures du monde du paiement !*