Re: Aggregate verifiable claims

On 01/16/2017 08:50 AM, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> I hope it should be doable, and I hope it is an interesting use case
>  for your current work.

Hi Kjetil, great use case! I can think of a variety of ways this could
be accomplished using Verifiable Claims... but before we get into that,
would you mind adding your use case (as a new issue) here?

https://github.com/opencreds/vc-use-cases/issues

That's how we're tracking and discussing Verifiable Claims use cases for
the time being.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built