Web Payments IG Vision Task Force Meetings [Was: Scheduling calls in January 2017 for Vision 2017 task force]

Web Payments Interest Group Participants,

The WPIG Vision Task Force [1] will meet 12, 19, and 26 January at 9am ET (for one hour each time).
Here is the WebEx information and calendar invitation:
 http://www.w3.org/2017/01/vision2017.ics

I plan to send an agenda over the next few days. As a reminder, the (currently listed) goals of the task force are:

 • To understand and foster an (updated) Interest Group Vision for payments on the Web.
 • To build consensus within the IG about a set of goals and measurable objectives for 2017.
 • To engage more IG participants and enable them to contribute.
 • To consider next steps after the IG Charter expires at the end of September.

We will meet on IRC on #wpay.

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Vision2017

> On Jan 2, 2017, at 1:49 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have heard no objections to these times. Please let me know by 5 January
> whether you can attend. After 5 January I will send out call details.
>
> Happy new year,
>
> Ian
>

>> On Dec 12, 2016, at 3:09 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>>
>> David, Manu, Ben, and Max (and other IG participants interested in this work),
>>
>> I propose that we meet three times in January to discussion the Vision 2017
>> project [1]. Please let me know if these three dates/times work for you:
>>
>> * January 12, 19, and 26 at 9am ET (which is 1pm GMT, 9pm Beijing)
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Ian
>>
>> [1] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Vision2017
>> --
>> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
>> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447
>>

> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447