RE: Scheduling calls in January 2017 for Vision 2017 task force

Hi Ian:
Happy new year.

I apologize for not responding to you earlier.
Those times all work for me, except January 19, when I have a conflict on the last 30 minutes.  I can probably join that meeting late so I think these times are fine if they work for others.
Best regards,
David