Re: QR-code for bringing new NFC/BLE payments up to speed?

There would certainly be value in encoding a payment request in a QR code,
perhaps it is sufficient to have the QR code simply link to the request in
the form of a document?

On 9 September 2016 at 17:57, Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com