Re: Use Case Reviews from Rebooting Web of Trust

Greetings.

Manu, thanks for the connection to the work you've been doing with the
Verifiable Clams Task Force and related groups.

Shane, I'd love to connect in the next few days and give you a run-down
on the use case conversation at the workshop and discuss the best way to
share that work with the rest of the W3C efforts. A write up presented
on a future call sounds like a good start. I  have some ideas about what
form that write up might take, but I'd like to sync up with you to make
sure I'm aligned with your efforts.

Let's connect off-thread.

-j

--