Re: Updated Web Payments Architecture Summary

Manu,

Thanks. I haven't review it yet but wanted to make a quick comment re
ISO20022 harmonisation.

ISO20022 defines the term payment instruction and I don't believe what we
have defined as a Payment Request is the same thing.

I like the terminology we have used because it is accurate in describing
what the purpose of that message/data is. It is a request for a payment.
Importantly it is not a request to MAKE a payment or a request to AUTHORIZE
a payment. The request is simply that a payment happens and the payment
method chosen by the payer defines the action that must be taken both by
the payer and the payee.

Adrian