Re: New Web Payments Architecture document proposal

On 06/18/2016 01:32 PM, Rouslan Solomakhin wrote:
> Great document. Everything seems right, but I cannot comment on the
> "Payer Registers Payment App" section, because that's not implemented
> anywhere yet, AFAIK.

Great, thanks Rouslan. :)

The "Payer Registers Payment App" section presumes that the Payment App
spec will eventually define this (and showcase how that works).

https://w3c.github.io/webpayments/proposals/paymentapps/payment-apps.html

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/