Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, June 13th 2016

I'd like to suggest that the requirements modeling for verifiable claims
is far from complete and could/should be a work product moving forward.

On the ID2020 slack channel, Manu mentioned it would be hard to modify
the use cases moving forward and I think this would be suboptimal.

First, we know we haven't captured all of the relevant use cases. In
particular, use cases that would support UN SDG 16.9 as discussed at
ID2020.

Second, we have yet to document fully the lifecycle and detailed use
cases as currently envisioned. There are some early steps in this
direction, but the work is far from complete.

Third, requirements evolve. Whether it is accepting a new use case as
relevant, learning more about possible technology, or settling into an
architecture, the scope of what the tech is intended to resolve is
guaranteed to change over time.

For what it's worth, I would be willing and interested in contributing
to or leading that effort.

-j

--
Joe Andrieu