RE: SCAI - update with Credit Transfer and Direct debit flows

Anders,

Idea is SCAI are underlying the mandate flows (flows before the real Direct Debit). Furthermore, if we want to address all type of payment in one SCAI flow we should define the lcm (lowest commun multiple) payload between SDD, SCT, card system.

regards

Cyril VIGNET
+33622040856
+33158400234