Re: Comments on VCTF Report

On 02/19/2016 11:48 PM, Nick Shearer wrote:

>> On Feb 19, 2016, at 8:46 PM, Manu Sporny
>> <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>>
>> Do you think that writing up a draft charter along with a set of
>> use cases and presenting it to the interviewees again would elicit
>> a clear answer on whether or not they think the work should be done
>> at W3C?
>
> A draft charter would certainly clear up the scope of work that was
> being proposed and allow that to be evaluated with regards to the
> W3C’s remit, so could be a good idea.

Great, thanks Nick. That's what we're planning to propose as a next
step for the Verifiable Claims work during the Web Payments IG
face-to-face (see slide 11):

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K6VHQ38XCoGfadNmE1OVCkS7hq32XiBfq-iMCVN8o68/edit#slide=id.gf0c87eb4f_0_259

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/