RE: (draft) Verifiable Claims Task Force Final Report and Presentation

Hi Ian:
Request noted, thank you.

The purpose of our meeting tomorrow is for any session lead to ask last minute questions that might be helpful.  It is not (and I don't think anyone wants it to be) a full consideration of any given topic - that's clearly for the face to face.

Best regards,
David