Re: Propose to cancel 24 September IG work meeting

+1

On 9/23/15, 9:18 AM, "KETELS Kris on behalf of ISO20022RA"
<Kris.KETELS@swift.com on behalf of iso20022ra@iso20022.org> wrote:

>+1

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.