Re: [telcos] Minutes for 2015-09-02 Telco Stakeholder meeting

Hi all!

Firstly many thanks to everyone who attended the call and especially Manu and Ian for scribing. The outcome of the talk was that I will put together some copy for the Stakeholder Priorities wiki page for the "Mobile Operators" section. Those members of the IG who are also representatives of telecommunications companies should feel free to comment on this. I will make these edits early next week.

As a teaser - here are some of the topics I will add which we discussed on the call yesterday:
- Remote Payment
- One-click Checkout and Issues
- Guidelines
- Wallet, particularly tokenisation
- Identity topics for payments

I will focus on opportunities for the stakeholders involved - as a techie I might need this sense checked by the other telcos in the group once I post this next week!

Thanks all!

Natasha

Natasha Rooney | Technologist, Web and Internet, W3C & IETF | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com <mailto:nrooney@gsma.com> | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org <mailto:nrooney@gsm.org>
Tokyo, Japan

> On Sep 2, 2015, at 11:24 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com <mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com>> wrote:
>
> Member-visible minutes for the telco stakeholder meeting are now
> available here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2015/09/02-wpay-minutes.html <http://www.w3.org/2015/09/02-wpay-minutes.html>
>
> Natasha covered the following topics of interest for mobile network
> operators: What Telcos need, Background, User Stories, Remote payments,
> mobile money code of conduct, Wallets, and standardizing APIs.
>
> Natasha took three actions from the meeting: 1) Find out about ISO12812
> importance, (2) find data about MNO priorities (if available), (3)
> document the list of priorities on the WPIG Stakeholder wiki and ask
> other MNOs to weigh in on the list.
>
> -- manu
>
> --
> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
> https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.