Re: Introduction / Taler

Hi Jeffrey,

Welcome!

Great to have another open payment scheme join the group, it helps us to
validate our architecture against as many schemes as possible.

I have followed Taler for a little while and think that your payment flow
will fit happily into the flows we are proposing in the WG.

I'd also be very interested to figure out how Taler and the Interledger
protocol (http://interledger.org) may compliment one another.

Adrian