Re: No Web Payments IG meeting 16 November

On 11/14/2015 12:14 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> Right now there has been no veto, only discussion. I think the best
> way forward is to have as complete a proposal as we can get,
> including the CG’s preferences.

The complete proposal is here, and has been updated with all the input
we have (as far as I know):

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/ProposalsQ42015/VerifiableClaimsTaskForce

What's missing? I don't know what else to add/change.

The only thing that's going to move the proposal forward is discussion
with the people that have an issue with the proposal.

> There are also staff discussions happening, and a more complete
> proposal will facilitate those discussions. There is not yet any
> concrete suggestion from the staff perspective, and there won’t be by
> Monday.

Can we get the staff that's discussing this on the call on Monday so
that we can have more direct communication with them? If not Monday,
then at some point next week so that we can hash this through before we
have to discuss it as a group on Nov. 23rd?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/