Re: [payment arch] Agenda: Payment Architecture Task Force - Thursday, May 21st 2015

I can cover itŠ

On 5/20/15, 11:48 AM, "Manu Sporny" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

>On 05/20/2015 10:03 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
>> Web Payments IG - Payment Architecture Task Force Meeting (Thursday)
>> Thursday, May 21st 2015 Time: 14:00 UTC / 7am San Francisco / 10am
>> Boston / 3pm London / 4pm Paris / 5pm Moscow / 10pm Beijing
>
>I'll be 30 minutes late to the telecon tomorrow, I assume Pat or Ian
>will run it. I forgot that I promised to be a judge on a "future of
>technology" panel tomorrow.
>
>Pro-tip: Don't volunteer for stuff just because "the deadline is 6
>months away, so it /feels/ like it'll be painless!"
>
>-- manu
>
>--
>Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny)
>Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
>blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
>https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.