Re: Update to June 2015 Face-to-Face Meeting page

> On May 5, 2015, at 9:55 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> I went through the June 2015 Face-to-Face meeting page and made a number
> of changes:
>
> * The "Agenda Notes" section has been renamed to "Agenda" and moved to
>  the top of the page, as it's probably the thing that most people want
>  to see when they go to the page.
> * A deeper breakdown of each topic has been provided (if we already
>  know the detail that's going to go into the conversation).
> * Links have been added to the pertinent documents being discussed in
>  each section.
> * The roman numerals have been replaced with arabic numerals.

Thanks, Manu.

I expect to continue to refine the agenda next week, including:

 * Seeking additional commitments to organize sessions.
 * Mapping the topics to time slots. The Chairs will need to work hard to keep us on schedule.

Ian

> https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_June2015
>
> -- manu
>
> --
> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: The Marathonic Dawn of Web Payments
> http://manu.sporny.org/2014/dawn-of-web-payments/

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447