Re: [use cases] Introduction section added

> On Mar 2, 2015, at 11:59 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> The use cases framework that Ian presented last week at the Use Cases
> Task Force meeting has been partially integrated into the Use Cases
> document.
>
> There is still quite a bit of cleanup that needs to be done, but I've
> incorporated a work in progress into the document so that folks can see
> how it "feels" and comment on if this is a step in the right direction:
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/use-cases/index.html#introduction

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the integration. I am also glad you got the updated (yesterday!) draft. :)

I plan to review it today with Laurent so we may have some changes to propose.

I also think the Phases of Payment section should be expanded a little bit. Some ideas
(not much thought put into them yet):

 * For the paragraph that starts “Each phase consists of a series of steps.”, this should be
   a moment to explain how the doc will work. Give an example of a step or 2 and of a use case
   or two and show how they relate. Then the full list of steps can follow.

 * In the slide deck, I found it useful to add a slide with some terminology. I wonder if the terminology
   needs to come before the phases (which use the terms)

I plan this week to revisit what is now 4.1 to see how to rework it in light of the phases/steps.

Ian

> -- manu
>
> --
> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: The Marathonic Dawn of Web Payments
> http://manu.sporny.org/2014/dawn-of-web-payments/

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447