From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 11:31 PM
To: Web Payments IG; Doug Schepers
Subject: Welcome Doug Schepers to the Web Payments Interest Group!

Hi all,

I’d like to welcome W3C staff member Doug Schepers to the Web Payments Interest Group.
Doug has a lot of experience with a wide variety of W3C technologies, including SVG, Audio, WebApps, Web Events, and more. He has also led W3C’s developer relations program, organized W3C’s developer conferences, and more.

If our Payment Architecture Working Group charter is approved, Doug will be the primary staff contact for the new Working Group. (I will remain the primary staff contact for the Interest Group, and also the overall W3C Payments Activity Lead.)

Doug is going to start attending our meetings as well. Welcome Doug!

Ian
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447